Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lovin' it!


So, I had this family come to me this morning and they were the funnest family ever!!! They made my job so easy just doin' their own thing and so I snapped away as they were all goofing off and it made for some great pictures! As you can tell, she was trying to be as tall as him and he was trying to be as short as her as neither one knew the other was doing that! Brotherly/Sisterly love!!
I am feeling tons better today by the way!!! I wonder if this is really going to pass? I still am very tired, but not as nauseous! Knock on wood!!! I'll take it and run though. Looking very forward to Christmas Eve tomorrow with the Casavants...I will post more of our exciting night of gift opening after they are snuggled away in bed waiting for St. Nick to arrrive...I have goose bumps thinking about their reaction! They are so excited about getting a snack ready for him tomorrow night! I can not wait!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Wonderful pics, it must be so much easier when you have a great, fun-loving family to shoot.

All my older boys know the"truth" about Santa so the great anticipation is not there...I miss it and look forward to the coming years with the Triplets.

The bigger boys are however still very excited but "this Santa" will not be getting any special treats.

Enjoy!