Wow...how time flies! Backing up to my last post, it was about me not thinking we were going to go the IVF route. Well...we've gone, we're back and no longer pregnant from IVF. What a trying time. But non the less an experience I will never forget.
The last few months have been crazy! The kids started school at the begining of September and both absolutely love their teachers (it makes it much easier!) The also started hockey which takes us to the rink at least 4 times a week between the 2 of them! But boy oh boy are we proud of our little stars! They are doing so well...keep up the great hard work boys (smile). They have also been in Catechism since October and seem to be loving it!
We started...and finished harvest! It's always a great feeling to have the crop off before snow!
The photography business of course was very busy this fall (and still am)! It was great to see so many smiles this fall - I love my job...even when I think I am having a rough day!
I will be back in the next post to carry on....
Hugs to all and God Bless All Of You!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment