Sunday, December 21, 2008

As I yawn...

Okay, so I can not lie! I have been spending alot of time in bed as I have been extremely tired latey!!! I can not get over just how tired I am...can barely drag myself out of bed at 8 a.m with the boys, have to have at least a 4 hour nap in the afternoon, and most nights back in the sac by 7 p.m when the kids go to bed!!! I hope I snap out of this quick or the boys in this house may forget who I am! And besides, it would be nice to feel at least half decent for at least one day!!! Wow, I don't remember being this tired with my other 3 pregnancies...I hope I am still normal!!!
I'll post again when I have a chance, but for now I need to go and spend some much needed time with my boys for the few moments I feel "okay".

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oh I don't envy those first few months...this too shall pass. Snuggle up in your cozt bed their is no shame in the extra naps.