Finally finished my Christmas shopping this past weekend! Yee Ha! Did I just say that? I am usually a VERY last minute shopper I must add! So we are now officially ready for the big day. Christmas eve will be a evening with the Casavant Crew here at our place...cousins and all! We will have a quiet Christmas Day to ourselves (just the 4 of us), where we plan to do a little ski-doo'ing, sledding down our Gigantic hill out back...the boys think it's a damn mountain for peet sakes, but it is only as big as the ditch outside your yard (lol). We will maybe do a tad bit of skating on the outdoor rink and maybe catch a flick or two after supper before heading to bed to get lots of sleep before our travels the next day....
Boxing Day, we leave for Calgary! The kids are estatic amd of course so are we. It is a yearly trip for us and we love it as a family. We will take in a Flames game on the 27th (6 or so rows up from the glass I must add if you are watching it on T.V), do a bit of shopping and of course take in a little of the Mac's AAA tournament where our AAA Trojans will be playing! Most of all, just enjoying "our" time as a family. We gave the kids a choice this year if you can believe that!
We will then return to the metropolis of Saskatchewan on the 30th in which we will then head to Regina to my side of the family to have our Christmas with them!
Did I forget to mention that my stomach has grown 2 inches OUTWARDS in the last week? Yep...not good. I should be as round as the bottom of our 12 ft Christmas tree standing in our living room by the beginning of January at this rate (see right!!!)! Gotta Love it...the in's and out's of pregnancy! Maybe I will post some pics if I get brave enough here in the next few days....maybe (no promises Kathy!).
Talk soon!
Kim





1 comment:
That is a spectaculat tree.
Post a Comment