I hope everyone had a great Christmas with Family and Friends! We sure did....I love it!
We started off ourholidays here in Tisdale with Brett's side until Boxing day in which we left for holidays to Calgary. While we were there, we enjoyed a few hockey games, a "little" (chuckle - sorry honey!) shopping, a day of skiing and some rest and relaxation (if you can believe it) at our fabulous hotel! We had a blast - Brett and I with the 2 boys! We arrived back into Saskatchewan on the 30th in which at that point in time took a very deserved detour to my family's place in Regina for the rest of our holidays. Had a great time, just still trying to catch up on some rest...we don't travel well! Hence the reason why it's taken awhile for me to post anything!
I am starting to have moments in a day where I feel like a human again...for the last 2 days, I have even made a hot supper! That is a big step for me! Although I still feel better eating cold foods, the rest of my family can not suffer any longer...they all can stand to gain a little weight!
Thursday this week (8th), I will see my family doctor once again for that "monthly" visit. Actually looking forward to maybe picking up babies heartbeat~~~oooo I just got the shivers thinking about that! I will then start seeing my specialist next week on the 15th! I am plugging along, thank Goodness....it seems like forever! I have MANY questions for the man....he may decide he does not want me as his patient after next Thursday! I will do shared care for the rest of my pregnancy with both doctors...I feel better knowing that I am WELL looked after! I am ever so fastly growing as you will see! Wow, I have now lost that line across my belly button (well kind of...at least make me think that) that looked like I was carrying 2 babies...one on top and one on the bottom - it was a "not so nice" feeling!!! I looked chubby, now finallyI think I look pregnant! Yay!!!
I will now leave you with just a few picks from our holidays (not very many), and scoot to bed - I am very tired and need to get up to get the kids off to school in the morning! Good night!
Love, Kim :)








2 comments:
It sure sounds like you had a wonderful holiday season. I am so happy for you.
You sure are plugging right along with this little baby. I am so looking forward to following this pregnancy. You and your little one are in my prayers daily.
Thank you Tina! I feel like it is actually going quite fast...right now anyways! I hope you had a great Christmas too....give then kiddo's a hug and a smooch from me...from way over here! :-)
Post a Comment