Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Carey...I am thinking about you!

I am praying for a very dear friend today and always as her heart right now is breaking. I wish I could take away all of your hurt and your pain Carey! Please know that you are in my many thoughts.....I am praying you find peace with everything. I am here always... with every bit of what I have, to give to you. Take care sweetheart! :-(

3 comments:

Tina said...

Care I am thinking of you too. Praying for you daily.

Pandi How are you feeling? Chwck out my blog for a sweet treat I left for you.

Tina said...

Where are you. Tied up with pregnancy I hope. I thought you were going to be a regular blogger now hmmmmmm probably busy with the winter activities of the boys and photography and being preggers you are forgiven ogf course but i still miss you :(

Carey said...

Oh... oh my gosh, Kim! I'm speechless! And feeling rather guilty that I haven't seen this until just today... I haven't even been able to blog or read other's blogs until yesterday. I wrote today about the great day I had with C&C yesterday, and I think it was therapudic. I thank you so much for thinking of me - you have no idea how it warms my heart.

Now I return the favor as you have been weighing heavily on my heart the last several days. I hope to hear from you soon, Sweetie. Thanks again.