Friday, May 30, 2008

I know...we have been MIA for awhile!

Sorry about the long delay in posting, but we have had a very sick household and finally just getting back to reality! Wow, being sick is not fun (just in case you haven't experienced the aweful bug making it's way around!)!

First of all, I would like to annouce that YES we finished seeding for 2008! 2 weeks ago today, we sew'd our last field! YAY...what a relief! Way to go boys! Should be an early harvest if all goes well! Prayers certainly needed for a good year of good growth! Thanks in advance!

Payton and Isaiah have been enjoying themselves playing their first year of baseball...only a few black eyes thus far...doing pretty good! Next week they start swimming lessons - Level 1 here we come (doin' better than mom and dad already!)! School is almost over for the year...our little Isaiah will move into Grade 1 already! Wow...they are growing so fast! Payton still enjoys the social aspect more than anything, but we are hoping he enjoys the big step up into Grade 2! They were both VERY lucky to have wonderful teachers this year - a load off of our shoulders for sure!

Brett, of course is still the energizer bunny you have always known him to be! Has barely sat down since seeding got going a month ago! Busy, busy, busy! We are pretty lucky to have a husband/dad who works so hard for our family so we can have and do the things we so love. We love you and appreciate you more than you can imagine daddy! Never the less, he still finds time through out his hectic days to take a little break to play with his boys!

As for myself, for those who don't already know, I started my very own business......photography! Love it, love it, love it! I have been really enjoying it, and it is something I can do from home and still be with all of my boys! Check it out at.... http://www.kimcasavantphotography.com/

Well, I think that is all for now. Better get to bed as I am super exhausted and will be feeling it tomorrow if I don't!

Until next time, bye for now!
Love all of us!!!

No comments: